Friday, January 25, 2013

I'm a Liebster Blog Award Nominee!


Leah over at Apassionata has nominated me for the Liebster Blog Award! Thank you very much, Leah!

About the "Liebster Award": Bloggers nominate other bloggers that they enjoy with less than 200 followers. It doesn't matter what kind of blog you have, or in what language. If you have a blog, then you can be nominated! It's to get to know new bloggers a little better and go networking with them. It's gone on for a few years already. It's unending!

The rules:
1. List 11 facts about yourself
2. Answer the 11 questions the blogger who nominated you left
3. Ask 11 new questions for those you nominate
4. Choose 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers to nominate
5. Go to each blogger's page and let them know about the award
6. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog

Shall we begin?

11 Facts About Me:
1. I'm a passionate Christian
2. I am a musician in my church and out
3. I like to travel
4. I am a PK (Preacher's Kid)
5. I have so many books, they don't all fit on my bookshelf
6. I am a huge fan of sci-fi television
7. I am a senior in High-school
8. I used to want to be an actor (not so much anymore, now that I'm older)
9. I'm not very athletically inclined, though I do enjoy the occasional bout of basketball.
10. I was born in May
11. Answering these questions was surprisingly slightly difficult for me.

Questions from Leah:
1. Would you rather be respected or loved? - I believe that it is more important to be loved because God is, after all, love itself. So, even though it would be nice to be respected, I would much prefer to be loved by those around me. But we do need to remember, as older Christians, younger Christians look up to us and follow our example. They respect us.
2. What is a favorite quote of yours? - "When God calls us from somewhere, He leads us to somewhere else." by Caleb Bryant
3. List three of your favorite songs at the moment. - One Things Remains by Jesus Culture; Change My Life by Ashes Remain; The Power of Your Love by Worth Dying For.
4. Cows or peacocks? - Peacocks. I like birds. :)
5. Describe your style/taste in art, design, and fashion? - Art - abstract, scenery, any kind of art that is a sort of reflection of Van Gogh's Starry Night; Design - A sort of modern, but warm, inviting design; Fashion - I don't do "tacky". 
6. What place would you travel, if you could? - Rome
7. Coffee or tea? - Tea. Iced.
8. Introvert or Extrovert? - Introvert
9. What do you hope to do with your life? - I hope to continue to write and be a role model to those younger than me. I also hope to grow as a spiritual servant to others, always putting others' needs before my own.
10. What's your favorite entree? - I don't really have one
11. If you could be granted one wish, what would it be? - The ability to write a 100,000 word novel in a week!

Questions to my nominees:
1. What is your favorite book?
2. Book or movie?
3. What do you hope to accomplish by the end of 2013?
4. Fantasy/sci-fi or Contemporary/romance?
5. What is your favorite animal?
6. Do you like Doctor Who?
7. Do you enjoy social outings, or do you prefer to stay home alone with a good book?
8. Canine or feline?
9. Are you home-schooled, public-schooled, or private-schooled?
10. Reading or writing?
11. Stranded alone on an island, what would be the one thing you would want with you?

Nominees:
3. Ellyn
4. Gillian
5. Jake
6. R.P.H.
7. Mirriam
8. Noah
10. Galadriel


And there you have it! Be sure to check out my nominees' blogs! Oh, and don't forget to link back to me and my blog!

God bless,
Brian

2 comments:

  1. Wooooot! Thank you! Awesome!
    (Do I like Dr. Who. Puh-leeeze. XD)
    Iced tea, though. Eeuwsghlr. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, Mirriam!
      LOL Who doesn't like Doctor Who?! XD

      Delete