Saturday, August 3, 2013

Updates on Life and Things and Stuff

Hey, all! Yeah, I know I've been neglecting this blog, but I have not stopped blogging. As a major update, I'd like to let you all know that I have officially begun to co-author a blog YA Writers Alumni (YAWA for short) with five other highschool graduates who write. YAWA is a community for YA Writers who have graduated highschool. A lot of us are previous members of Go Teen Writers (GTW) Be sure to check out the Facebook group.
    In writing news, my book sales of begun to slow down, but have remained at a decent pace. However, I hope to continue selling books. If you haven't bought yourself a copy, be sure to check it out here!
    I have also taken a break on writing book three of The Starcrafters' Saga, to begin my next series, a dystopian titled The CHAOS Trilogy. Below, I have generously decided to share some concept art.





Book One

Book Two

Book Three

Concept Design

Will YOU join the Chaotics in this fight to regain humanity? To discover your place in a broken world, where those wrought with the disease known as CHAOS must break the prison their very blood has bound them in.
    I hope that The Chaos Trilogy is my debut into the traditional market and book one is underway.

No comments:

Post a Comment