Sunday, October 14, 2012

Book Cover of the Week - #7

    I'm really sorry that I've been slacking off on my Book Cover of the Week thing. But I'm back now, and that's what's important. ^_^


Anyway, I shall commence with the post.

The winner is................

By Darkness Hid - Book One in The Blood of Kings Trilogy by Jill Williamson

    I recently bought the entire trilogy and when book one came in, I seriously could not take my eyes off of the gorgeous cover. Jill Williamson is one lucky author to have such a beautiful set of books. I will be reading this series once I finish rereading The Berinfell Prophecies.
    Check out the rest of the books in this series: To Darkness Fled, and Fom Darkness Won.


You can watch the book trailer for the newest book, From Darkness Won, here.

God bless,
Brian

As per normal, feel free to comment below! I love to receive your thoughts and inputs on my posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment