Saturday, December 1, 2012

One Year Blogoversary!!!

    So, guess what?! I have officially been blogging for one year! *holds for overly-enthusiastic applause* Today, is the anniversary of the day I started Shattering the Darkness, which has gone through many titles, as well as many faces, before I finally became happy with the appearance and title of my blog.
    Wow. I can't believe that I've been a blogger for one year already! It seems like just yesterday that I started it. :)
    Anyway, Happy anniversary, to all you who have stuck with me from the beginning (or nearly the beginning) and even to you new followers!

God bless,
Brian

In other news, I have finished the edits and the final read-through of my manuscript, Paradox, and am one step closer to getting this story into your hands!

No comments:

Post a Comment