Friday, May 25, 2012

"The Passion of the Christ" - A Movie Review

The Passion of the Christ follows Jesus through His tortute, death and resurrection. With flash backs of His time here on earth.


First things first, this movie was amazing - amazingly heart-wrenching. It was detailed in every way. However, it definitely deserves its R rating, for this movie is very bloody. I do not recommend it for young children.
    There was no language. The entire movie is spoken in Hebrew, with English and Spanish subtitles. This factor definitely gave it an interesting quality.
    I can say that I enjoyed it, but, like I said, it is very bloody.
    The Passion of the Christ is just what it says in the title, a story of Christ's passion for us. It shows the torment that He endured just so that He could save us.
    I recommend this movie to any older teenager who can hold their lunch.

God bless,
Brian

PS: Goldarrow and Laura Elizabeth, your packages have been sent.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for this review. I've been meaning to watch this, but I'm not really sure my other siblings could take it. This clears up a few things. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely. As long as your siblings can stand graphic scenes (bloody graphic, not inappropriate graphic) then they should be "okay". At one point, it clearly shows the nail piercing Jesus' (Yeshua's) hand, the whips slashing his skin, one of his eyes is swollen shut, the crown of thorns is hammered onto his head, guards are sprayed with his blood, etc... Like I said, very graphic, but worth the watch.

      Delete