Friday, December 9, 2011

My Journey to the Reaches of the Earth

    Well, I will be going to Nicaragua in a month. I hope to get lots of pictures, collect lots of rocks, and have lots of fun.
    I also hope that God will use me during my time there. I am not going there specifically for ministry (I am going for a cousin's wedding), but I still hope that God will use me to bring a blessing to anyone and everyone I meet.
    This was one of Jesus' commands before He ascended into the heavens after His resurrection. "Go into all of the world..." Though many Christians these days find it hard to meet the financial requirements you need in order to go to the far reaches of the earth and preach the Gospel, that doesn't mean we should just give up. We are able to preach the Gospel right where we are! We can be a ministry tool to our friends and our family who don't know Jesus as their Savior. And we can even minister to others through things like blogs, websites, email outreaches, Christmas gifts for kids in third-world countries. There are TONS of things we can do to minister from right where we're at.

I will leave you with this:

VERSE OF THE DAY
"Go into all the world, and preach the Gospel to every creature."
MARK 16:15

No comments:

Post a Comment