Saturday, December 31, 2011

"Stardust" - A Painting

    So, for a while I had been wanting to paint something abstract, but it took me forever to find my stinkin' canvas'. When I finally found one, it wasn't the one I wanted and it was smallish, I had to paint four coats of black over the pre-existing piece of failed art. Then I decided that that was too grey, so I added a purple hue to it, and that actually turned out really well!
    Anyway, you're probably sick of the story and ready to see the actual piece, right? Well... here it is!


Ignore the handsome figure behind the painting ;)





VERSE OF THE DAY:
"'For I know the plans I have for you.' Declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.'" Jeremiah 29:11

No comments:

Post a Comment