Friday, March 23, 2012

Family Matters

Now, from the title of this post, you're probably guessing that I'm going to write a post on the old television show Family Matters. But I'm not...
I'm watching Super Nanny with my family and it just amazes me how some families are so unappreciative of each other. Forgive me for being so blunt, if you will.
Shows like those really help you to realize how lucky you are to have such a loving family.
There's no particular reason why I posted this, other than to share how I feel, personally, about my family.
I love them, and I know that they love me. Contrary to popular secular belief, family does matter. We need each other. For support, love, encouragement.
So, remember as you go through your day that "family matters".

Signing off,
Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment