Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Swords of the Six by Scott Appleton - review


 IMMERSE YOURSELF IN THIS TALE OF RUSTED SWORDS, A RIGHTEOUS DRAGON, AND SIX SISTERS BOUND BY PROPHECY

"A thousand years after being betrayed by his choice warriors, the dragon prophet sets a plan in motion to bring the traitors to justice. He hatches daughters from eggs with human characteristics; however, their veins flow not with human blood, but the strength of the dragon's. Armed with the traitors' rusted swords, these brave daughters set out to face the first traitor.

Either the traitor will repent, or justice will be served."

Swords of the Six by Scott Appleton is a wondrous tale of sacrifice, obedience and true love.
    I went into this book worried, for the past several books I'd read were slow and, suffice to say, boring. They weren't capturing my interest. Therefore, I entered Swords of the Six cautiously. And I came out of it in awe. I couldn't put it down!
    Appleton created a wonderfully original tale that will completely blow you away. The characters were fantastically developed, the plot perfectly laid out, and the picture was beautifully painted! I could imagine every scene in my mind as though It was happening to me myself.
All in all, I give this book 5 stars out of 5 and I definitely recommend this book to lovers of Christian fantasy.

Signing off,
Brian

2 comments: