Hey, everyone! Guess what? I've been awarded ANOTHER blog award. This one is the "One Lovely Blog" Award and I've been awarded by Katelyn Shear over at The Life of a Teenage Writer and by Sarah Olson over at Sarah's Story. Thank you, Katelyn!
This award has three rules:
1. You have to thank the person who nominated you on their blog to receive your honor.
2. You have to tell seven things about yourself.
3. You have to nominate 15 blogs and then tell them of their nomination.
Thank you very much, Katelyn and Sarah!
Now, here are seven things about myself:
1. I have been playing piano for about nine years.
2. I have been playing the drums for my church for four years
3. I work at a hardware store as a "hardware associate" (but for me that's just a fancy way of saying box boy) ;)
4. I am a fast reader when I want to be.
5. I will be graduating high-school next year.
6. I love horticulture and have nurtured a hardy lily for over a year now, as well as growing a Red Horny Pumpkin from a start.
7. Last, but not least, (wow, this wasn't as hard as I thought) I have two dogs, a black lab mutt, and a white and brown spotted toy poodle; two cats, a tiger cat and a grey cat that we named Teddy because he's like a teddy bear; and a bunch of fish, gourami's, tetras, neon tetras, etc...
Fifteen blogs? Wow. I don't think I can do that many. I'll try.
Jake Buller at Teenage Writer! Congratulations!
Hazel Ann at The Radical Measure! Congratulations!
Ryan Paige Howard at Welcome to the Realm of Hearts! Congrats!
Noah Arsenault at Heavenward Reviews! Congrats!
Nichole White at The Pen and Parchment
That's all I can think of. Sorry!